Tuesday, November 08, 2011

LO loves me!

I had read that babies’ as little as 8 month old give parents loads of kisses when they are in the mood! I never thought this was literally true until...Babies make life so easy!

For about a month now LO stands on my lap, and grabs my hair strands near the ears with his tiny fists. With a sudden jerk he tries to bring my face closer to his (he ends up banging his head on my forehead, and it hurts!) Oblivious to the pain, he immediately follows this by kissing my face (read licking). My face gets covered with slime from his wet kisses! The best part that is all the time he keeps saying something like 'booae booae' sometimes sounding like "boy boy". I am the one lucky person to receive this affection most number of times, since I don't have a moustache and a beard, you see. What’s more, if we have him playing in the lap & if we start making booae booae sounds, he immediately starts the whole routine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment