Friday, November 28, 2014

Progress at the day care

He has started liking his day care now. *Touchwood*. I can see him on the camera from my office/mobile. I see him jumping, playing with other kids, eating a variety of snacks, learning something from the teachers there, sharing toys, and more.

He comes home to tell me what he did throughout the day, what he ate and what the didi or teacher taught him. Yesterday he said that he wants to stop the nursery and only go to day care/playschool!

Me: "Who was the other kid you were playing with?"
Arya: "Toh motha mulga aahe. Mumma..... please mi tyala ghari gheun yeu ka?" (He is a big kid. Mumma please, can I get him home?).
Me: "Okay, call him in the evening."
Arya: "He says he wants to go home!"
Above conversation happens frequently.

The teacher and didi's there are very energetic and love kids. I could see a teacher jumping and teaching kids something (wearing imaginary clothes) and doing activities. I cannot be so energetic for Arya all the time, so I feel that this is good. I've seen didi's carry children on their shoulders and pat them to help them sleep. I loved it.

One day when Maushi was in Mumbai, I even kept him for the whole day. I was a bit anxious, but Arya took it well. I called him up to tell him that he should sleep and he slept till Yogesh arrived.

Lucky so far... *touchwood again*

It brings me to the uneasy situation of telling his nanny on phone that I most likely would continue Arya's day care henceforth. I liked her and would miss her very much. (Really, can a mom get attached to her childs nanny that much!?)

So, all the best to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment