Friday, November 28, 2014

Rediscovering

Rediscovering -
I had forgotten my individuality after marriage.
I thought life was just about making him believe I was really 'the one'.
I thought that he can never be angry or get frustrated with me.
I thought that he should love my opinions, or what I want to do.
I wanted to make sure he doesn't keep grudges against me.

Now I know -
We can agree on very little. That's the fact of life for me. So why try to please?
Any one of us could get upset over a small matters too, and we make it known to the other person.
It coule be a situation based or subject based reaction.
Ignoring the other persons temper can work. I don't need to over analyze and over explain things. I am what I am.
Staying calm is hard to do, but can work. It is really hard to do.
I know that in the long run, I would not remember many of these issues, and the same goes with him. But I don't want to remember my life as 'lived by someone else's rules'

Take aways -
To do what I like to do in my life, trying not to hurt sentiments of anyone.
Keep my opinions and beliefs intact, unless proven wrong.
Stop showing my love, care, and capabilities all the time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment