Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Diwali and Birthday 2013


Yes, it is too late to post for Diwali time but just wanted to keep this saved somewhere. Hence writing. This time had a rocking Diwali, and a lukewarm birthday.

Made lots of faral for Diwali like Chaklis, Chiwda, Khaare-Shankarpale, Rava Ladoos, and Shev. Did lighting in terrace. Lit crackers (lesser this time as Arya hates noise.) Arya too enjoyed holding the sparkler with Yogesh. Got the polluting Red and Green ones.. Will not get them next time. Laboured a lot on Rangoli this time too. I even drew a Chhota Bheem Rangoli at home with a message "Happy Diwali to Arya". Arya kept hovering around me until it was done and loved it a lot!
 


Got a cute dress for Arya. Didn't buy a Diwali dress for myself as Y wasn't in the mood (the usual).

Birthday was ok-ok. Usually, I over-expect during birthdays and get disappointed at the end of the day. This time I hardly had any expectations and it went as I expected i.e. nothing was too amazing. 

Yes, I pestered Y to get me something from the jewelle
r, and he did! I cut a cake in office and at home with Arya. Very low key... 






1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! I like this website so much it's really awesome.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts... well I have also made an article hope you go through it. Diwali 2017 , Diwali images , Diwali wishes

    ReplyDelete