Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Guilt and the 80-20 principle

Early Morning.
Finished cooking, packed lunch boxes.
Y went to office early. Gets pickup from a colleague these days.
Getting ready for office.
Need to drop Arya to school.
Need to get him ready.
Arya insists going to potty the same time I have to have a bath!
Does timepass in washroom.
Wastes half an hour doing nothing.
Gets scolded.
I hold him by the shoulders and shake him. (somehow I didn't beat him)
He cries.
I feel guilty for losing cool and I too cry.
Feeling guilty now in office.
Crying so much makes me breathless for rest of the day.
Missing him so much.
Want to go back in time and redo things since morning.
Waiting for the evening.

Need to choose which battles to fight, using the 80-20 principle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment