Friday, February 14, 2014

Recent songs that I like (most are romantic but not all)

Here is a list of recent songs that I have in my playlist as I like them a lot. There are more that I will add to this list. My 'recent' means whenever I get to hear them the first time over radio or if a friend recommends it. It has nothing to do with the music release date.

Jeene laga hoon - Ramayyia Vastavaiyaa
Ban ke Titli - Chennai Express
Thalaiva - Chennai Express
1 2 3 4 - Chennai Express
Balam pichkari - Ye jawani hai dewaani
Dilli wali girlfriend - "
Kabira - "
Tum hi ho - Aashiqui2
Chahu main yaa naa - Aashiqui2
Sun raha hai na tu - Aashiqui2

Tu rang sharbaton ka - Phata poster nikla hero
Jee le jara - Talash

Chalao na naino se baan re - Bol Bachchan
Tere mast mast do nain - Dabang
Sanwar lu - Lootere
Kitne dafe dil ne kaha - Tanu weds manu
Chori kiya re jiya - Dabang

No comments:

Post a Comment