Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I can't explain it, You won't get it...

Work hours increased. Strict in-out timing followed.

Driving the car to office everyday. 2 hours commute.

Started gymming for some time. Want to reduce weight.

Tired at home mostly.

Arya gets even lesser time and an irritated mom.

Time duration to force feed Arya reduced by 15 mins. Arya is happy. I am worried.

Fights between Yogesh and  me have reduced. Reason, no time to communicate and no energy to argue.

Any food cooked by Maushi is Ambrosia. Feel like cooking something myself if I get time.

Learnt baking a 4 minute microwave cake. Turned out to be better than I expected.

Thinking of doing swimming or cycling or singing...

Thinking of starting to eat brown rice and organic stuff.

Worried that Arya isn't getting potty trained.

Want to do the kitchen and cupboards in the house sometime.

Want to sit looking out of the car window while Yogesh drives it to office.

Want to stay competitive in the job and learn new things.

Thinking how Arya is getting sweeter every day. How he gets excited to see me come home every evening at 8.30 or 9 pm. Says -  "A mumma, A mumma, A mumma, bas ithe bas." Etc.

Missing him now.

.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment