Thursday, September 20, 2012

New list of words and a new pair of shoes

Arya's new vocabulary
  • पा : पाणी or पापड 
  • ब SS : बस (sit here)
  • का : कार 
  • ठो : थ्रो (throw the ball) or ठेव 
  • ये : come 
  • जा : go 
  • पल : चप्पल 
  • शू : shoes 
  • पापा : dad 
  • बॉ : ball 
  • हा SS : hot food item 
  • hmm : thinking aloud 
The other day I got new red and white shoes with lights for the little guy. I had decided not to buy expensive shoes for him as he outgrows them within 6 months and we can't buy too big ones either. So this pair was not very expensive, but looked okay. 

He loved the pair when I showed it to him and wore it immediately. He didn't remove it during his afternoon nap too! He kept stomping around in the house with those LED lights blinking. When we finally got to keep them in a corner, this guy would go and sit there just admiring them.

Needless to say I got so many kisses and hugs from him without even asking! He would run to me saying maa maa and kiss me!

Amazing experience.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:27 PM

    This is very intriguing, You are a quite skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to looking for far more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your internet web site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete