Friday, May 11, 2012

Who says love can’t be bought?


For the past week and a half, Yogesh had gone to Bangalore, Mysore, and other places and it really, really, really upset me.

Firstly, I am already stressed with balancing the baby along with my job. I need a break for a few days that he hasn’t planned as yet. (I hope you are reading Yogesh). So yes, I was envious. How does he get a trip for a week, while I slog alone!

Secondly, with him going out of Pune, it upset my whole routine. I had to drive to office and back 30 km every day. I had to handle Arya when I was back since he wasn’t around to carry him when I was doing something else. I slept 2 hours later than my usual time each night!

Most importantly, Arya’s nanny also decided to bunk for 7 days without any notice, multiplying my troubles! My anger kept on increasing everyday, so much so that I could literally burn him with a glance.

He finally came back yesterday. I avoided speaking to him. He had got few toys for Arya. One of them is a yellow furry duckling. You wind the spring and it starts jumping and walking ahead. Arya gave a crackling laugh when he saw it jump. He too jumped on top of the duck and grabbed it. Next Yogesh showed me some accessories he had got for me. I didn’t budge.

Last but not the least, he showed me a Mysore silk dress material today morning. Oh, it was beautiful! Of course I couldn’t ignore it. I loved it. He really has a good eye for dresses… I wonder how, but it did win me back!

If you are still reading, Yogesh, I still do need a vacation, and movies, and shopping, and dinners out, and all the pampering, so start planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment