Monday, March 02, 2015

Romantic songs? Anytime!

Today I was coming to office in Yogesh's colleagues car. There were romantic songs being played in the car player. Not just any romantic songs, they were my favorites, of none other than Shah Rukh Khan. And not the older SRK, but the one that I used to love in my school/college days.
 
Humko humein se chura lo
Tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanam
Chalte chalte yuhin ruk jata hun main
 
I told Yogesh and S-madam that these were the songs that made me believe in love, and filmy romances for a long time! I used to believe that filmy love happens to everyone, given enough time.
 
Yesterday DDLJ was playing on some TV channel. I was reading Septimus Heap in  my room. When 'Tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam' began, Arya came running to me saying, "Mumma that's our favorite song, come soon, or it will get over!"
 
Feeling happy, and mushy and yea, happy today! Touchwood!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment